- 200 fit and dynamic gradient compression - With this, you'll notice improved power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric - over the spine and around the scapula and obliques provides constant, controlled compression and unrestricted movement to help you to avoid the type of muscle damage you sustain in action, but only notice when you cool down.
- Fast wicking technology - transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature. Permanent antimicrobial treatment and UPF 50+ provides all round protection. A hem gripper keeps the shirt in place as you race around.
- Dynamic gradient compression - delivers more oxygen filled blood to active muscles to increase power and stamina
- Warp knit construction - has a 'float line' between loops to aid moisture management. Multiple yarns are used for added strength and to eliminate running if the fabric is torn.
- 50+ UPF Protection - UPF offers protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays from the Sun.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment - helps to keep the garment free from odor and sweat for those hard, rigorous training sessions.
- * NEW: Removal of the centre front seams - to enhance comfort and give less chance for chaffing.
New Skins Bio A200 Women's Compression Running Top SKIZB99610059063 ovJu2m7